Namirembe Diocesan Co-operative savings and credit society Ltd is registered under the laws of Uganda, (The co-operative societies Act, Cap 112) Registration No. P.4374/RCS effective 8th May 2014.
The bishop of Namirembe Diocese, The Rt. Rev. Wilberforce Kityo Luwalira conceived the idea of establishing a SACCO after realizing the great impact pooling together resources by individual members, Churches at various levels and institutions around Namirembe Diocese can create in terms of both development of the church in Namirembe Diocese and individuals who subscribe to the Diocese. He also noted that it is the duty of the church to ensure that its people are living a full life spiritually, Socially and economically, however there is no way a full life can be attained without resources.
He tasked the Diocesan Planing and Development department to come up with a write up on how the idea can be materialized hence the realization of NADI-SACCO.
An Economically Empowered Church
Providing financial services to members for economic, Social and spiritual transformation.
- God fearing
- Team work
- Quality Service
- Poverty reduction
- Promotion of saving culture for economic development
- Equipping members with skills and knowledge for economic transformation
- Promoting the spirit of collective responsibility
- Promotion of spiritual well being of members
- Creation of employment opportunities among members. Read More