Office of the Diocesan SecretaryThe Diocesan Secretariat is the Administrative and Co-ordinating unit of the Diocese. Its operations are managed by the Diocesan Secretary assisted by Heads of Departments and Units.
The Office of the Diocesan Secretary has the following mandate;
- Ensures implementation of the Diocesan Synod and Council resolutions
- Ensures effective Communication of information between the Diocese and Provincial Secretariat.
- Ensures effective Communication of Information between the Diocese and the Parishes.
- Advise and build capacity of Parish Staff and Ministry teams for effective Ministry.
- Design Institutional frameworks of Operations for the Diocese including Diocese Constitutions and other guidelines and policy documents that are in line with the Provincial Constitution and other Provincial Institutional Frameworks of Operation approved by the Provincial Assembly.
- Responsible for Managing and Co-ordinating all recruitment and selection activities in the Diocese.