Planning and Dev’t
The Planning and Development Department is one of the core Diocesan Departments aimed at ensuring effective and adequate planning and sustainable development at all church levels in the Diocese of Namirembe. The Department is governed by the Planning and Development Board whose Secretariat is headed by a team leader, the Planning and Development Secretary/Coordinator assisted by a team of professionals in the fields of Planning and Development aspects and elected development committees at the respective Church levels. Overall Department Goal: To have a Diocese that holistically contributes to sustainable development of its church community through effective planning, capacity building,social and economic development.Department Mandates
- Planing strategies of all departments towards realizing an integrated development program in the Diocese.
- Causing formulation of proposals and feasibility studies in the areas of financial, physical, health and personnel development.
- Man power planning and training of the Diocesan staff.
- Monitoring development programs at all levels of the Diocese.
- Identifying donors (Internal and external) and soliciting funds from them through the bishop’s office.
- Social Development Programs
- Economic Development Programs
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Capacity Building Programs